Active Sky 16 & Cloud Art Released!

PRESS_RELEASE1.png

Now available is Active Sky's new weather engine AS16 which features In-cloud motion effects, P3D visibility smoothing and volumetric fog integration.

To partner this new release is a new product Active Sky Cloud Art (ASCA) When used with AS16 ASCA introduces realtime text dynamics, brand new 3D cloud textures and realistic cloud and sky textures.

For more info pop over to HiFi Simulation and check it out! http://www.hifisimtech.com/as16asca-now-available/

Too funny...just last week I was driving home across on of our bridges admiring a towering sculpted cloud and mussed: "Wish FSX had clouds that looked like that".

Bam...here they are. :D

FS devs have the best Customer Support, they even read mind requests. :D

These really are very good. It's a shame there isn't a dual installer though. Paying twice for the same software is not for me. 

I'm poorer than Jess is. :whis:

Ah but wait, Xmas is just around the corner. :rofl:

got to agree with Jess I dont use FSX now, just took advantage of REX offer though and using REX TD so I will see how this goes....does look good though....

I went for the FSX upgrade as I do not have P3D - installed and clicked into the application but have not loaded it into the sim as of yet - later I will be streaming and using the updated version :)

I already have REX Texture Direct 4 and REX soft clouds - so did not opt for the cloud art; this may change though as it is not too expensive. I just didn't want me REX products being redundant for now. 

I was going to hold out until REX release their new product but the upgrade price was not too bad so just grabbed it. Maybe when REX is released, I may have to consider that one too lol. 

This simming has cost me thousands - forget drink and drugs; this addiction is SOOOOO bad hehe.