BBMF add-on for FS9??

Hi all,

trying to track down a veritable scarcity so it seems - a BBMF add-on (payware/freeware, im not bothered!) for FS9/FSX.

Now i know theres JF's excellent BBMF package available, but since its for FS2k2 and CFS2, im rather loathed to say that they probably aren't as advanced as models specifcally made for FS9 (case in point being the awe-inspiring Level-D B767 and PSS B777), especially since we all know that JF make some awesome models.

So, does anybody have any ideas where i can get a package, or separate downloads?

I've got the MK. III Lancaster 'Mickey The Moocher' in the Wings Of Power: Heavy Bombers package, so its actually the Hurricane, Spitfire, Dakota and chipmunk taht im needing..... although its the BBMF Dakota thats proving beyond impossible to locate!

thanks to all with suggestions,

simi

Getting the separate downloads shouldn't be difficult in the usual places?

But I've never come across a BBMF package for FS9 but then I've never really looked.

If I find one I will let you know.

Cheers

Getting the separate downloads shouldn't be difficult in the usual places?

But I've never come across a BBMF package for FS9 but then I've never really looked.

If I find one I will let you know.

Cheers

I've been looking the last hour or so and have come up trumps :dance: and found a Hurricane Mk. IIc from Plane Heaven (third one down) and also the Douglas C-47 Dakota from MAAM - and best of all they're freeware! :wink:

All I need now is a half decent Mk. XIX Spitfire with Griffon engine!... I've found me a nice clipped wing Mk. XVI Spit, but the BBMF don't use these...although there are the odd Mk. XIV's that join up with the BBMF from private owners every now and then... hmmmm :wink:

So you need something above a Spitfire Mk XII? I'm sure our super snoopers will find one!

well, not exactly.. heres the BBMF website, the list of BBMF Spit's are there. Any of those would be great. i can repaint them to be correct if necessary.... good luck to those digging the usual places, and mind the holes i made on my way through!!