scenery

ORBX are pretty close to finishing up their latest full region, Germany North.

It should be released in the near future since their lead tester posted his "final shots" in their preview forum last wednesday..

that's usually a good indicator that a release is imminent.

Take a peek here for his shots (you might need to sign up as a user on their forum to see it...)

http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/121010-germany-north-my-final-shots/

There's a Google Earth KMZ-file as an indication of the coverage of the scenery, as well as other screenshots available on the product page as well.

https://www.fullterrain.com/product/gen

And ORBX Germany north was released late last night...

Seems to be a popular release considering the slow speed I managed to get on my downloads (4 files of roughly 2 gigabytes each).

would like to get this but have a bad case of the blurries using orbx in uk....need to sort this out first.....looking forward to some pics being posted, especially for Berlin, was there in the 80s for a while.....

5 hours ago, wain said:

would like to get this but have a bad case of the blurries using orbx in uk....need to sort this out first.....looking forward to some pics being posted, especially for Berlin, was there in the 80s for a while.....

Do you need any help sorting the blurries? If so drop me a message with your pc specs and what version of fsx you fly and I can try and help you out a bit.

Good good - I am tempted to make a youtube video with my current settings as they seem to be good for my setup. I know there are many other guides out there and I have based my setup around those guides also, but it also helps me for when I have to do a complete reinstall :)

Glad you have it sorted now mate ;)

• 3 weeks later...