FRANCE PHOTO REAL SCENERY

That is very impressive Michael, is this something you have worked on specially or just default FSET? 

BTW, looking at your location I hope you and yours are safe from damage after the quakes?

Thanks all for the compliments. Its FSET using 1M/PIX default resolution and the satellite images courtesy of Bing. Although we are over 100 Klms from the centre of the quakes the largest recorded at 6.5 it did rattle the house but no structural damage.

Cheers Michael.

• Like 2

No not with photo real scenery as the default FSX cartoon scenery is underneath so you wouldn't see the water. So you have to make a water mask in FSET which allows the FSX water to show through the photo scenery. Hope I'm making some sense here? Cheers Michael.

• Like 1
15 hours ago, IZ0JUB said:

No not with photo real scenery as the default FSX cartoon scenery is underneath so you wouldn't see the water. So you have to make a water mask in FSET which allows the FSX water to show through the photo scenery. Hope I'm making some sense here? Cheers Michael.

Ah! yes, I forgot about the water masking, it's been so long since I've done anything with photoscenery. So all in all, you did a great job sir!