Flight Sim MEGA SALE - 900+ Items Discounted

NovemberMegaSale.jpg

Save on these popular products in November. Beat the Xmas rush and fill your virtual hangar and virtual world with these quality add-ons. MOST DEALS END 30TH NOVEMBER 2016 - HURRY!

Enjoy! :)

They had a few things of interest to me.

I grabbed a Virtavia C-17 to upgrade my Airhauler Ai money making potential...and possibly provide a means to bankrupt the companies if knucklehead pilots crash them too much...man these are expensive in Airhauler.

Aerosoft's Discus X glider to add to my ASK 21...the new one has a 42/1 glide ratio compared to 30'something on the ASK...might be able to complete a Hawaii Chain crossing unpowered in the new one.

And bought my first Mission Payware pack...Flight Tales II - Adrenaline. Only "dipped toes" into one mission so far, and it was certainly exciting and hecka challenging...didn't complete it yet. :D More miles for my money if I keep failing them. It comes with some interesting if "hokey" craft...a speedboat, some wing suits, hot air balloon (something to shove a Voodoo Ai Pilot into in Airhauler....hehehe), and a jet car. Fun times.

Edited by Captain Coffee
11 minutes ago, needles said:

@Matt aka Captain Coffee,

Nice purchases! Could you lend me a fiver or a couple of nickels?

:rofl:

No problem mate...just tossed a few wooden nickles overboard at high tide. They should swell in value by the time they float over to your side of...wait...they need to transit the panama canal..you should expect a bill when they arrive.

• Like 2

A couple new offers added to the sale today:

Note that we have some of the very last stock of Just Planes DVD flight deck video titles available anywhere in the world. If you have been looking for any of their videos in boxed DVD format, we might have the title(s) you are looking for...