Pan-Am 747

That's a really good edit Steve, from the murky weather to the reflection on the runway, just ideal.

Maybe the fuselage is a bit overdone for my liking as I cannot see any dark shadows offsetting it? :nervious:

(I should criticise!!)

Cheers

After looking at the shot i can see ive picked a bad setup. The idea was a low sun breaking through a storm. The dark shadow you speak of i'm assuming you mean a ground shadow is way off shot to the right. Also the runway reflection is on a taxiway and i think this is giving the wrong sense of perspective. The runway is not actually that visible. I did wonder about the fuse being too bright as it was a failed attempt at reflecting the low sun. Meh, can't win them all, one for the scrap heap :roll: Never fear being critical though, happy to recieve it :nervious:

steve

There you go Steve, I wasn't looking close enough to realise that was a taxiway I must get more sleep :roll:

The sun breaking through the cloud effect I got straight away, it's hardly one for the scrap heap, it's brilliant :nervious:

cheers

One for the scap heap, that would be the day Steve, this shot is perfect. :roll: :nervious:

I will admit, at first glance I had the same crit as Joe but after reading your explain it does correct the perspective and the fuselage shine questions.

This is most definitly long term desktop material.

While I have tried to re-create your skill on my edits, I realised I can not, I just do not have your artistic touch. So I will just stick to my best attempts at my own style, and not trying to copy you, I just do not have your touch mate.

I have to ask, you wouldn't consider as a service to MH members only making your edits availiable in full size desktop images, I am sure that all here would love to have your edits as desktops, such is the quality?

I know I would love to have one or two of your edits on my desktop for a while, but I think the posted size would loss some resolution when streched to a larger res by my desktop. Would you object to me saving your shots?

Hey guys.

Thanks for the kind comments, as always they spur me on. I am happy with the editing just not the origional shot due to the perspective. While Joe brought it up as not looking right others may not and simply pass on it as a picture thats not quite right thus losing its impact. Live and learn.

Wayne my shots tend to be small as my monitor is 1280x1024 max. With this shot i can post it bigger as i edited it at 2x the size and still have the psd. file. I'll try save my PSD. files in future so just yell if you want one posting with the size you want.

Cheers...

steve

I can really hear the sound of those engines roaring!

I must say, I can see exactly what you've tried to do with the lighting and reflections, and it's soooo close to being an absolute masterpiece, but as Mut says there are a couple of tiny niggles...

These don't detract, however, from another awesome shot.