Photobucket issues

Does anyone know what is going on with Photobucket? I have 3 accounts but can only access one of them! It keeps defaulting to the newest one but the older two can no longer be accessed.. Bloody annoying as I have thousands of photos stored on there. Has anyone else had similar issues?

I stopped using PB after I found OZx, and then Mutley's pics kicked the 'bucket' to the road permanently...welllll...semi-permanently, I still get PB spam letting me know I have a very limited time left to take advantage of some dubious offer or other day after day after day.

Sorry your having trouble accessing your FS history...I'm sure you have scads...squads of it on PB. :( But honestly, I hope PB servers all die in a fire, including their email lists.

Their on to you Alan.^_^ The purpose of the free service is to get customers to pay for the upgraded service, once you reach the free upload quota your supposed to buy the extended upload service. They are after all in business to make money and probably caught you out from your I.P. address. Now that is only a guess and things might hopefully work themselves out after a day or two like last time. :)

Have you tried looking back through very old posts to see if they deleted your other accounts, the old posts would end up without the images and in it's place the photobucket logo. If not you may still be in luck. I lost a bunch of pics from another service once so I feel your pain.:(

• Like 1
On 3/7/2017 at 20:56, brett said:

Their on to you Alan.^_^ The purpose of the free service is to get customers to pay for the upgraded service, once you reach the free upload quota your supposed to buy the extended upload service. They are after all in business to make money and probably caught you out from your I.P. address. Now that is only a guess and things might hopefully work themselves out after a day or two like last time. :)

I have 4 different accounts, one under my wifes name, one under my daughters and two different IDs coupled with two different IP addresses as changed SPs over the period between setting them up. Also two different computers so neither of them should have the same ip as far as I know.