Twitchy nosewheel

Not sure which catagory to put this in.....I recently extended my Xplane fleet with the Alabeo Cruz Pipersport, a very small aircraft that I really love to fly around checking out the scenery. Now not sure if this problem is the Aircraft, my hardware or if its because it was made for XP10 and I am using it in XP11.

I find that the nosewheel is constantly twitching from left to right when parked and I am not touching any controls. Its has if I am twisting the grip side to side. The FSX version doesn't do this and I am using the same controller. It does this in XP10 and 11, also there is now movement of the stick in the aircraft. She does trim up nicely and fly reasonably straight and level with minor inputs along the way, very slow and low is the order of the day for this one, but a great little asset. The visible twitching doesn't happen in the air. Not a major issue but would just like to get rid of the twitch.

Any suggestions on a route I should go down to elimenate things? Any help appreciated. I remember reading something somewhere about noise and controllers? Anyone know where that was or what it meant.

I currently use a Thrustmaster Stick X which is very cheap, don't have space to keep my yoke plugged in all the time...

It could a contact points problem, though I have no idea what to do in XPlane.  Have you checked out any of the XP unofficial forums out there for that aircraft.