Hi all

Just been testing navigraph new beta that i am using and the jeppson charts and the also a map that connects to your simm. At the moment fsx fsx-se and x plane 10 and 11 surppoted on the beta version but the full release version i think will support all versions.

• Like 2

I will send you a link brett also look on navigraphs web site as well it will tell you all about it in-depth it will be called charts6 witch i think all simmers will get but have a good read and tell us what you think i have subscribed to navigraph only cost me 7.83 a month and for that i get airacs every month plus charts and chsrts cloud but cant wait for the new update also you can have the Android or i phone app witvh you get off google store or apple store.

I was just asking for the link so other members not familiar with it could take a look.:) I don't use it myself as I fly mostly GA in windows mode and use Skyvector charts, if something's different I guesstimate.:D 

I can see how having charts available in the sim would be very helpful though.:thum: