Apologies to everyone for our forums and FS-Snaps being off line.

On Wednesday evening (UK) our host's server decided it didn't want to play ball any more with our php scripting. Unfortunately our hosts have proven themselves to be very unhelpful considering this was a site down. I have been working behind the scenes to restore service which is difficult without admin access to the server, however I happened upon the problem, fixed it and we are cleared for take-off!

So, I think I may have found a new UK host with 24/7 support obviously in the time zone as me so we may be on the move soon and will need some down time to transfer many GBs of files to a new host.

It's time for a G&T and put my feet up, phew!

Joe

• Like 8
8 minutes ago, allardjd said:

Thank you, sir!  I was starting to have withdrawal symptoms.  Your good work is sincerely appreciated.

John

Me too! :cloudnine:

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, allardjd said:

Thank you, sir!  I was starting to have withdrawal symptoms.  Your good work is sincerely appreciated.

John

+1 John

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, allardjd said:

John

and you're back in the room!....we missed you....thank you for your hard work sir....that's when you find out how good people are by how they react when the bits hit the fan....

• Like 2

Glad to have the site back but I am all for having it down for a short time to get a proper hosting service.:thum: These guys should be ashamed of themselves for the slow/no service they were providing when you needed help.:banned: 

Also kudos for fixing it yourself, nice job sir!

• Like 2

I'm glad you are back.  Have you any idea how painful cold turkey is!  It sounds like a good idea to go with a hosting service in the right time zone and with 24/7 support.

Oooh it is so good to have my MH fix, - Its a legal high man. 

• Like 3
3 hours ago, J G said:

I'm glad you are back.  Have you any idea how painful cold turkey is!  It sounds like a good idea to go with a hosting service in the right time zone and with 24/7 support.

Oooh it is so good to have my MH fix, - Its a legal high man. 

Amen brother!