fs-snaps issue

having issues uploading to FSsnaps and then not able to use embedded link, says there was an internal error at FS snaps.....has it changed with the web upgrade?

Hy Wayne, there is an outstanding problem here, on the forum, with the embed links, I have an outstanding support call logged with our forum developer and hope to get that resolved soon.

To be honest, I ran out of time to test FS-Snap as it only became available Saturday afternoon. I will try to upload some shots and see what happens.

No problem uploading here. I used this embed code:

[img=http://fs-snaps.com/images/2017/06/05/2017-5-28_10-49-15-509.jpg]

And that one works, but usually you would only need to post the plain URL, that's the problem we have at the moment, so if you could use the code above for the time being, that would be good. ;)

2017-5-28_10-49-15-509.jpg

I heard back from support and the the problem I logged, which I suspect was the same as yours, has now mysteriously vanished so you can again post direct links :stars:

Happy flying!

• Like 2

Hang fire Wayne, I think I have replicated the problem and it seems intermittent grr.

For the time being, when you call up the embed codes in FS-Snaps, please choose "BB code full" and use those links and should work.

I will carry on investigating... 

Wayne, please see my post here

Unfortunately we cannot embed to images linked our own server, it is a limitation enforced by our host to stop us creating loopback connections. we will just have to go back to using BB Codes.

Regards,

Joe