New ride I picked up a week ago, spent a few days going through the procedures, start up etc....great interactive checklists on this, really teaches you where the things are, every switch / knob / button / lever up need to operate pulses gently saying  2 I'm over here", and you can turn that off if you want so you just have normal checklists with no help..... flys really well to, did my usual test flights from EGGD-EGCC and back a few times, captured ILS no problem, hand flew the landings and feels great....can't get the hang of the Boeing FMC though, probably as I am mostly in buses, I have read the massive amount of paperwork but there is just to much info, watched a view vids that seem to be helping...anyway here are a few shots, weird thing is I was getting no reflection, turned off HDR and it looks great....

757-200_xp11_1.jpg

757-200_xp11_2.jpg

757-200_xp11_3.jpg

757-200_xp11_5.jpg

757-200_xp11_7.jpg

757-200_xp11_9.jpg

• Like 2

Nice pretty bird. To each there own, but I just like the look of Boeings more than Buses. They just look a bit sleeker somehow. I can't "Really" fly either of their newer birds in sim...FMS is arane science to me. I like my CS 707 and CS727...big birds, no fancy shmancy electronics.

• Like 2

Great looking aircraft Wayne, enjoy getting to know it and thanks for the look.:thum: 

FMC's are by nature confusing until you get to know them, then you wonder why you thought that.:D

• Like 1