ORBX payment

I haven't bought anything from ORBX for a while but I am looking to get some Euro scenery, I remember a while back they decided not use Paypal, is it now card only or something else? I do prefer to use paypal but if they don't like it I can't use it, cheers

No paypal anymore, it looks as if they are their own store now and I'm sure they would be happy to keep your card number on file, all secure(if there is such a thing) of course.:D

They were held to ransom by PayPal big time as PP didn't believe they were a legitimate business. Their payment gateway is every bit as secure as PP, if not more.

PayPal did have a lot of nerve doing that, when I read their rules I was dumbfounded that they had the right to do it but come on really, ORBX had been in business for a long time before that and how hard could it be to figure things out considering the money PP was making off them.

• Like 1

Yea for a while there they were targeting a lot of software digital download companies as they weren't selling "real" items. I suppose it was hard for them to split the legitimate from the money launders??