A big thank you

So way back in 2015 I waas struggling to get my head around XP10 as it was then,I had bought it in 2013 between hospital visits for a small version of the big C. I was adamant I would eventually get my head around it,  I read hundreds of posts, watched lots of you tube and even bought a book. Anyway I was still confused.com. Bring in Mutleys Hanger, and especially our very own Jess and also Phil White, both have proved to be a never ending resource of information and have pointed me in the correct direction many a time. Jess posting a sticky back in August 2015 and Phil with lots of different links and PM's.

Now I am on XP11, still learning but now I feel confident enough to pass on info to others, I really love the sim and it's constant evolving nature, as you have all seen my regular posting of pictures I have kind of got it looking really good in my opinion, I now only use P3D for AH2 which looking back I have been involved in for over 2 1/2 years.

So I guess what I am really trying to do here is just thank everyone on here that has taken the time to help and offer advise and help even though sometimes my XP questions may have seemed silly or a little bit plain dumb, you should all give yourself a pat on the back for being such a friendly helpful place that it is always a pleasure to vist.

Jess, Phil thanks especially to you both for not just ignoring my calls for help, long may Mutleys continue...

Regards

Wayne

• Like 7

Awwww, you're welcome Wayne. I wish I had time to do more, but I'm kept busy. Still XP11 is pretty sweet and I've been playing with ortho2xp lately, with good results. 

• Like 3
On 19/07/2017 at 03:55, Jess-b said:

Awwww, you're welcome Wayne. I wish I had time to do more, but I'm kept busy. Still XP11 is pretty sweet and I've been playing with ortho2xp lately, with good results. 

Reminds me I have to finish the tutorial I started writing for here! 

@wain definitely echo those sentiments as this is a great place! Need more Aussies so we can go out for a drink sometime! 

Anytime you're in Melbourne Australia let me know! 

• Like 1