Announcing Section 1 of ATWC 7even

46 minutes ago, OzWookiee said:

And I'm learning all about creating scenery for P3D for my leg as I write this!

Hi Beejay

I dabbled with 'ADE' a few years back but never managed to get it to do what i wanted. Some have found it a breeze to create scenery, but sadly, my talents lie in another direction [not yet sure what that is, lol]

Looking forward to seeing some new pilots getting the baton around the world. Its got to be one of the most fun games of 'tag' out there :thum:

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, hlminx said:

Hi Beejay

I dabbled with 'ADE' a few years back but never managed to get it to do what i wanted. Some have found it a breeze to create scenery, but sadly, my talents lie in another direction [not yet sure what that is, lol]

Looking forward to seeing some new pilots getting the baton around the world. Its got to be one of the most fun games of 'tag' out there :thum:

Yea that's what I'm doing now (along with FSEarthTiles generating a bucket ton of orthophoto) and I'm trying to update Lukla, but I may end up just grabbing Lukla X from Aerosoft. But I've already got my high fidelity mesh (rolled it myself with the ALOS data) and orthophotos so we'll see how we go.

Looks like we have 13 legs and 12 pilots. I've been accused of having a third leg and can probably manage at least flying a second. ;) Put me down for whatever if you still need a pilot for a slot.

(or was the expression "hollow leg"?)

Edited by Captain Coffee
  • Haha 2