Hi all!

Just a heads up, we have more screenshots and details regarding Terra Flora!

We’re excited to announce that Terra Flora is currently nearing the end of BETA testing and will be in your hands shortly!

We’ve created a selection of screenshots that demonstrate Terra Flora across the globe. There are a lot more screenshots to come, including some from help of friends showing your favourite products!

Here are the facts about Terra Flora:

– Replacement for all default autogen to improve your simulation experience on a global scale
– High definition vegetation textures created by Russ White to raise the bar in detail
– Drastically improved colourisation over default vegetation for realism
– Seamless blending between TERRA FLORA and REAL FLORA in future airport updates
– Revised and optimised autogen models for performance
– Support for FSX, FSX:SE, P3D v3 and P3D v4

Release date: September

Pricing: £19.99

Link for more screenshots here: https://www.turbulentdesigns.co.uk/terra-flora-approaching/

TF_Cuba_01.jpg

TF_Canada_03.jpg

TF_Brazil_01.jpg

TF_Australia_01.jpg

TF_WinterSnow_02.jpg

TF_Winter_02.jpg

TF_UK_01.jpg

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I see this has released, I have read the link and it seems to replace ORBX HD Trees, will keep an eye out for any reviews of this, the winter trees look really good....if I get this should I uninstal HD Trees do you think? wish they did this for XP to......may well wait for anymore pics or vids to surface from users of the product.....

• Like 1
8 hours ago, wain said:

I see this has released, I have read the link and it seems to replace ORBX HD Trees, will keep an eye out for any reviews of this, the winter trees look really good....if I get this should I uninstal HD Trees do you think? wish they did this for XP to......may well wait for anymore pics or vids to surface from users of the product.....

Hi Wayne, I think Greg answered this over on the Turbulent Forum.

TerraFlora could be considered a replacement for the older Orbx HD trees product. TerraFlora provides a much cleaner, sharper and more lifelike texture than anything that has come before it. TerraFlora will quite happily install and run alongside Orbx’s product. Any textures that are specific to a 3rd parties product (such as those included with an airport or specific to a region product) will remain in tact.

Just to be clear, anywhere that a scenery developer has placed trees that reference the default tree models (including Orbx HD Trees), you will now see TerraFlora. Where a developer has included their own custom tree models (such as those included with some of 29Palms products) you will still see those trees!

As for XP compatibility, watch this space! ;)

To be honest FTX looks to dark green and TF looks to light green, it will be a hard choice between the two if you don't have either but if you already have FTX Trees the big question is would you change over to TF at this point. I do like the way TF shows off the main body of the trees in many areas.  

• Like 1
On 9/9/2017 at 06:09, dogtrack said:

TF   looks much brighter on the whole.  A little too much in Winter perhaps.  Will be sticking with what I already have, ...if it ain't....

Hey there! We're releasing some updates soon which will come with a lot of colour adjustments including some winter/snow improvements :)

Thanks,

Russ

• Like 1