Oh Hai guyz!

Hey fellas,

How are we all? Been a while since I've been here - tis a shame cos this is one of my favourite places on the net to hang out!

I've had a pretty crazy year, did my knee playing soccer in August and had a knee reconstruction in October - still having regular physio and won't be able to run for another 6 months :thumbup: Apart from that, I'm done with school for the year and just starting to enjoy the holidays. No cricket for me this summer I guess!

My PC took a crap a few weeks ago and needs a new PSU, waiting for a replacement now - I bought myself a new MacBook for school so it's getting a fair bit of use ATM.

Also got myself a blog a few days ago, still a WIP but I'm just working on finishing my whole experience of my bloody knee up till now. Then I'll just find random crap to yarn about. Take a look if you are in the mood for a long, long boring read!

http://gonemissed.blogspot.com/

Take care fellas.

Hi Joe,

Thanks for checking in mate :thumbup:

Sorry to hear about the knee, still good excuse to get some flying in. Are you still able to carry on with your ppl?

I'm sure the news of your summer holidays will sure p*ss off some of our students here!

As you can see we are back off around the world again and there's loads of other stuff going on.

Please call in again soon we miss you!!!

Cheers,

Thanks guys, good to be back.

Mut, in all honestly it's been a long time since I've had a lesson. I haven't had any plans to get my PPL for a while now, bit sad really - definitely not as passionate about flying as I once was - but I want to get back into simming. But of a shame I guess.

Hey there Joe,

That knee problem sounds awful... one of my good friends did something similar back in April playing rugby, and after several ops and physio, it now seems he may never be able to play a rugby and similar sports ever again.

Shame about the PPL aswell, although I understand that sometimes the drive for something just doesn't seem there anymore. It may well return, you never know!

Have a good summer holiday whilst we freeze!

Hey there Joe,

That knee problem sounds awful... one of my good friends did something similar back in April playing rugby, and after several ops and physio, it now seems he may never be able to play a rugby and similar sports ever again.

Damn, that must be horrible. I may be out of sport for a while, but once I'm back I'll have a stronger knee than everyone else, plus a much reduced chance of osteoarthritis when I'm older. It's a long tough road though, as I'm sure he'd know. Lucky my physiotherapist is a good sort (plus she went to Beijing with the Aussie paralympic team so must be alright!) so it isn't all bad.

welcome back joe :thum:

dont think ive been on the forum long enough for us to bump into each other :doh

that knee sounds like a right pain, hope you recover from it :thumb:

Thanks! I'll be getting back into the simming once my PSU arrives, so I plan to hang around!