Christmas Exam Results - Updated regularly

I think he means the Irish language Joe :-)

I've been doing exams all week, last one (English 2) is tomorrow and it doesn't start until 1pm so it's a lie in for me :thum: Results back next week but I already know I got 93% in Mock GCSE Chemistry :-)

Dave

Good stuff guys, good luck with the rest!

I did a maths Core 1 mock on Monday, got 93% but should be getting 100% as I'm doing Further Maths, this is the easy stuff!

Also, finished our C2 'Levelled homework' booklet, in which I got 100% all though until Integration, where I got 61% :poster_oops:

At the moment we're doing Newtonian stuff (Or Leibnitz, if you're German), like Calculus.

Next year we do imaginary numbers and deal with the matrix!

I do Further Maths, also :D

In my A level I got 91 in Core 1, 94 in Core 2, 86 in D1, 85 in Stats 1B, 74 in Core 3 :(, and I am sitting C4 in January.

We are doing Further Pure 1, and Decision 2 for Further Maths in January as well, and the other 4 in June :D

I love it.

Its soooo nice...

Its not to much harder than normal maths, is the Further stuff. FP1 is a walk in the park to be honest!

Complex Numbers- EASY!

Matrices- Easy in FP1, bloody difficult in FP4...

You have to find the area of 3D parallelograms, and such like, with vectors and matrices!

:clap: :mrhappy: :mrhappy: :mrhappy: :mrhappy:

I really can't wait for the Further stuff. I think we may try to slip 3 extra modules in somewhere, so maybe FP3, and some more Mechanics like M4 and M5.

It's good to see other people studying and enjoying maths, as sometimes I feel like a bit of a 'nerd' when I say I'm doing Further Maths and Physics... but I enjoy it!

I reallly do hate Statistics, though!

Considering going somewhere good for Maths at Uni like Warwick or Imperial...

Well I did consider Maths, but I decided to go for a different route, through Geology.

I am hopefully going to Durham to study Geoscience, which looks amazing.

You look at all sorts from earthquakes to glaciation!

I got 298/300 in geography :clap:

Thats why I am doing that course :thum:

The further is lovely, youll look back at core 1 in a year and just laugh!

Anyways, I am applying to CTC Wings come my 18th birthday, so you never know, if i get on that course, this time next year ill be in New Zeeeeeeland!

Chances of that?

Nil!

:doh