To those going to Cosford.

Just to wish all who are going to Cosford this weekend a safe journey and a merry time at the show.

And post some pics of the show and Mutley's stand and Mutley crew. I'd like to put some names to fae faces.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
15 hours ago, hifly said:

Just to wish all who are going to Cosford this weekend a safe journey and a merry time at the show.

And post some pics of the show and Mutley's stand and Mutley crew. I'd like to put some names to fae faces.

Hey Geoff, thanks for your best wishes, I know it was a very long haul for you last time you came.

Steph will be our official photographer this year show so we will get some great shots of the show.

8 minutes ago, Jess-b said:

It’ll be a great show I’m sure. Oh and Steph, I’m bringing chocolate goodies from Austria! 

:yahoo: :wub: nom nom..

I'll bring more Metformin to control my blood sugar :yess:

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, Christopher Low said:

I thought that Steph said she wasn't going to be able to make it this year?

I know, I know, it's a last minute thing, someone else's loss is our gain!  

All my gear is packed up and ready, I just have to pick up the hire van tomorrow morning before travelling up from the south coast, then the fun starts!

52 minutes ago, brett said:

Looks great but I have a feeling it doesn't look the same by the time the shows over.:D Have a great time!

Especially if someone fires up that RB211. :huh:

6 minutes ago, Captain Coffee said:

I need to get one of those Banner Bent Pole things...I'd like to try a larger one out modified as a Skateboard Sail. :D:pilotic:

But Matt, it reads. ragnaH s'yeltuM :D

• Haha 2
On ‎10‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 08:34, mutley said:

Hey Geoff, thanks for your best wishes, I know it was a very long haul for you last time you came.

Steph will be our official photographer this year show so we will get some great shots of the show.

Dang!  I could have been an official photographer too if only you had paid my air fare, hotel bills, car hire, food, (oh!  and for my wife to come too!).

I am by no means expensive!!  :P

But...to be serious:  To all who are going....have a great time!!

Martin

13 hours ago, hifly said:

But Matt, it reads. ragnaH s'yeltuM :D

11 hours ago, allardjd said:

That's just got to be something subversive.

John

It is John, say it out loud and it's Russian and it's no coincidence that our Great Leader is called Joe as in Uncle Joe. :D

Edited by hifly
  • Like 1

I had a very enjoyable weekend. Spent Friday evening in Shrewsbury with a couple of flightsim pals, and then realised the next morning that I was staying in the same hotel as Joe and Tim when I turned up for breakfast! I arrived at RAF Cosford nice and early (8:40 AM), and took my traditional place at the head of the queue forty-five minutes before the doors were due to open :)

It was great to see Joe, Tim, Jessica and Adrian again, together with the JustFlight guys. I was intending to buy the TFDi Design Boeing 717 at the show, but there were so many people crowded around the stand (and the adjacent Quality Wings one; they were demonstrating the 787) for most of the day that I decided to wait until I returned home. It is now installed on my PC (P3D v3.3.5), so I am looking forward to testing it over the next few weeks. For the record, I also purchased one of Joe's "Mutley's Hangar" mouse mats (which is now proudly sat on my desktop at home), and nicked one of Tim's Quality Street toffees!

• Like 2

There were still a few Quality Street left at the end of the show, which surprised me! 

Didn't see much of the rest of the show, so no real idea what was going on elsewhere. Seemed like there was a lot of people though :)

It was my first time and I thoroughly enjoyed the show and made the rounds some 3 or 4 times. The tables were heaving with people but a bit of shouldering through often got me to the front. I got myself a DC8 and F27 from the Justflight stand

But my top purchase of the day and necessary cockpit addon? A 'Mutley's Hangar' coffee mug :D

Edited by Bumblebee
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1