Announcing Sector 2 of ATWC 7even

I am pleased to report the baton has arrived safely in Singapore where Andrew is being debriefed by MI6 about the shenanigans of flight 13 from Siem Reap. I've squared it away with the authorities that the girls will receive first class safe passage home. Andrew, however, is staying on a few days to meet up with our next pilot, and on that note I can now reveal sector two. 

In Sector two, we continue south through Asia, to Australia. Traversing "The Red Centre", we visit the magnificent Ayers Rock (Uluru) before making our way to the east coast of Australia and The Great Barrier Reef, and obviously another of the World's Natural Wonders. For the remainder of Sector 2, we island hop across the beautiful South Pacific, concluding this Sector on Hao Island in French Polynesia. Below, you will find the next thirteen legs of our relay around the world. 

Please note, four of the flights have sub-legs so please bear that in mind when bidding. Also note, one of the flights (#17) has a MTOW applied so if you are bidding for that one, then please include the type of aircraft you intend to fly so we can make sure your bid meets the restriction criteria for the flight.

The bidding window for section 2 will open at 14:00 UTC next Saturday, the 21st October 2017.

Bids must be sent to atwc@mutleyshangar.com , and only e-mails that arrive after the bidding window has opened will be taken into consideration when assigning flights. The bidding window usually remains open until all flights are assigned to a pilot, but as we have so few registered pilots, we may press on regardless.

Your bid should consist of a list of the flights you are interested in flying, with your most preferred flight at the top. 

All the best and be careful out there!
Joe

Screen Shot 10-19-17 at 08.41 AM.PNG

• Thanks 1

Update, flights taken:

Flight:    Pilot

15          Kieran

17          Steph

18          BeeJay

19          Tim
20          JG

21          Ros