Connie handbook print

I have been struggling to print several pages from the Connie handbook, there is a section that explains what I need to do and then what my Virtual crew will do, everything I tried would not let me print, eventually I converted the handbook to 'Word' doc and it was ok...I tested other manuals, iFLY, Aerosoft, Majestic etc and all were ok using default apps.....

Is this an A2A thing? or just an issue for me?

Wayne

For some reason I can't print pdf's either, I suspect I have a setting or some other PC oddity that I have not found yet causing this. I have read of users downloading the manual with no problem so it might be a small portion of us that have this problem. Like you I usual go the word doc route. A2A uses their forum for support and they are very helpful if you ever get into a bind.:)

I don't know if you remember a link I gave you back away's but I found this tutorial video from SIMCFI very helpful to see a full flight in action, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ln5Z6AtAsY&t=1s  and he also has vid's on his channel for using the ADF and for understanding the AutoPilot/Navigation you might find helpful. For me I find visual aids help me digest the manuals better. Have fun discovering this older bird :pilotic: and don't let the wind push you around.:D