I'd love to use it but................

I've got Rex Essentials + O/D that I use with P3Dv3. I'm now into P3Dv4. With this recent sale incentive I purchased TDSC Enhanced from JF. The download (I eventually did it twice) was huge. Unfortunately, the installer briefly flashes something on my screen then goes away. No install. I sent email to JF Support, reporting the problem, I'm waiting on a response. I'm a WIN7 user so I've got to do the right-click/run as administrator trick - doesn't work.

I think I'll d/l PTA on the off chance that I will eventually get TDSC operational.

bought it and installed it, just used the sample profile that Matt puts in with the download, looks like it's more trial and error to get it how you want it, it will depend on your eyes and your monitor though.....however I am pleased so far, hope to post some shots I have taken....I also have set up REX as per Jims comments, I kind of like that to......

Thanks for the input guys....

• Like 1

It's one of those tools that is only as good as the user setting it up. It's all a matter of personal taste. That's why it's hard to recommend such tool as it might not be to everyone's taste.

I would recommend using a presets and then tweak as you feel fit. It can also make a difference with different weather and time of day too. So you may end up creating several presets depending on the situation.

Good luck and be patient with it. 

• Thanks 1