I'm on a mission to the snow country in Airhauler, Christmas tree hauling from the sierras back to Napa...seems like a good time to grab some Screenshot Competition pics.

But I'm nearer to the coast and no snow in sight from 2O3-Angwin Parret: Departure 20 minutes before dawn. It's a challenge parking a Caribou at Angwin, but getting it in and out of this little strip is a cinch.

y4mj1mKuDVjh9gEuC_bvOXk42m9jDQBtJ_El7Yeq

y4mp75xxVs7qo-GBHhN88Rg---Wy77GTM04Z2PEH

The Sun pokes up quickly as I climb to greet it, and I enjoy the sight of the last of the night lights.

y4m6KXFh8mOg63tVtteyX01Edou4CU6imQWBQZfR

y4m69IekzRZs8bG1tyHSiCoHSa6-SGhxDw944F4G

I've arrived at the foothills, already dusted well with powder after some recent rain...errr..snow at these elevations.

y4mXYqMK_4AqffmfcYk54h-wOAvwDRgVygNzWOLE

And a tempting canyon looms ahead...thankfully cargo damage isn't a factor, though AH2 keeps reminding me about my bank angle...A. I'm deadheading to pick up Christmas trees, and B. Cargo damage isn't even modeled yet in AH2...so fun ahead!

y4m7vcHIwKAbdoczWYEOBJ1O_Qyvw0bUbSP1Y8Eo

y4mAo6u9Qg0Hv8rqjv5oNH3L6raQ2H17YiQygH3b

y4m9Bedyp6m-_lI27c7Ru2m5urzuPthc55hRx7fN

And leaving the canyon into a very well powdered valley. My destination is just 8 miles away, 4000 feet up, and around a bend...basically, follow that road.

y4mUmumRK1lF91_nyK_cP3eBsDHcdtLWWu0S_Bxr

Still following that road, but a bit closer...

y4mnPtMu-K-ElpXre8_ukcpwYTJiQTcFI_89TSaF

Performing/trying out a 1 point "Wheelbarrow" touch and go for the 4 or 5 folks not paying attention at this tiny strip...then the fun is over and back to Cargo work.

y4m8gAuqElcZro2tNzKYlV0h5JNTt0f1dMBLdcNe

Cheers, thanks for looking.

Coff.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1