Carenado's Annual Sale On Now - Up to 80% OFF

Back on track: Hehe.

I compromized on this sale. The aircraft I wanted was the Ovation, not even on sale as it is an Alabeo item. So I purchased it anyhow via PC Aviator's 10% off Tuesday in combination with a discount ThankYou code from a previous purchase brought it down to Carenado Sale range...so, happy with the deal  I added what seemed like a nearly free Carenado Cessna C152II that I never felt I needed previously, but now looked somewhat Left Out of my hangar considering it is a venerable student aircraft, and deserves a place in my Airhauler crew training programs if not on my "go to" aircrafts to fly list.

It is a not surprisingly delightful thing to fly...if not surprisingly a wee bit slow.

y4mY-9DYYxZMREOmGTmAt_GjQAdzJIv5EpMcRRun

The Ovation is a treat to fly...not surprisingly at all:

y4mJsQv6KvA7nGIsEt8XEiMguoxOGIOM_1FCiYrV

Although upon reflection, posting an Alabeo product in a Carenado Sale thread just took us off the rails again...Back to wherever we were digressing. :D Just kidding.

Edited by Captain Coffee
2 hours ago, rosariomanzo said:

Great deals at PCAviator indeed. Yesterday I took your same way for the Flysimware Learjet 35A. What a blast it is!

I'm very much looking forward to their Falcon 50.

That Mooney is a slick looking single and the C152 is a fun little flier. Enjoy the new birds and have fun.:cool: 

Not sure the Cessna will be good for AH unless you are transporting a carton of cigarettes a short distance.:P I had an older freeware C152 that I did a lot of work on for flying around the OZx dirt strips and mines in Australia, lot's of fun.:D

Just now, brett said:

That Mooney is a slick looking single and the C152 is a fun little flier. Enjoy the new birds and have fun.:cool: 

Not sure the Cessna will be good for AH unless you are transporting a carton of cigarettes a short distance.:P I had an older freeware C152 that I did a lot of work on for flying around the OZx dirt strips and mines in Australia, lot's of fun.:D

The 152 has a pathetic 400-ish lb cargo max with a light fuel load...ie..perfect for training new AI cargo pilots up in rank in Airhauler without them banging up anything expensive inside or out. :D And it is in fact a pretty little thing and a fun bird for the boss as well, to hand fly a small cargo around the local patch.

The Mooney hauls and Hauls a nice 900-ish lb load with a 300+ mile range at that load...its sleek, sippy, and so profitable. 

Good buys both.