Ultimate Traffic Live Released

utLive_world_1.jpg

Flight One Software and Aerius Designs are proud to announce the official release of Ultimate Traffic Live.  With over a decade in development time and product cycles, the Ultimate Traffic series has been the top AI Traffic solution for those who are looking for the most complete and realistic real-world airline AI flights worldwide. Ultimate Traffic Live, is the latest edition in the award-winning series and has been developed to provide new experiences on Flight Simulator X, Flight Simulator X Steam Edition, and now includes native support for Lockheed Martin Prepar3D versions 3 and 4.

Ultimate Traffic Live includes over 600,000 Real-World Scheduled Flights by over 900+ Airlines worldwide.  These aircraft fly to over 6000+ airports in every corner of the Flight Simulator X and Prepar3D world. The newly updated AI Traffic engine has been completely rewritten from the ground up to provide you the most realistic and efficient AI traffic handling as possible. The "Live" aspect makes AI traffic evolve based on conditions set in the simulator. Users can expect random maintenance, foul weather, and other delays based on real world operations.

A new fully featured user interface contains an amazing suite of options that cannot be found anywhere else. The interface was developed to handle the needs of both novice and power users by providing a host of options and features. The Flight View Map allows users to create views of anywhere on the planet with traffic that will be simulated at that location. A User Interface Status Board can be viewed at any airport that handles commercial traffic in Ultimate Traffic Live. This status board allows you to view the embedded traffic simulation. Additionally you can utilize a set of live departure and arrival boards that are attached to the actual running FSX/P3D simulator for a unique look at traffic at the airport. This traffic is based on planes you will see in the running FSX/P3D simulator. Flight Plan Assignments using real SID and STAR navigation, parking codes, plus so much more is available in UTLive that will allow you to experience your own virtual AI traffic sandbox.

For more information, screenshots, and to purchase Ultimate Traffic Live please click the following link http://www.flight1.com/products.asp?product=utlive Previous Ultimate Traffic 2 customers can receive a discount of more than 33% off the new product price using the coupons provided.

I've just downloaded too, don't forget to download your coupon :)

It's looking really busy at London Gatwick and I have been hunting them down and chasing the AI with the help of Plan-G on another screen :th_blush:

4 hours ago, wain said:

looks god, JF better pull their finger out or they miss the boat...

I think the boat has sailed for JF Wayne, as it has always done. UT works outside the sim and pumps AI into the sim in via Simconnect and I was amazed at the result.

• Like 1

Just read the manual, looks like I'll get this over the JF offering.  What's the general opinion of those who have this?  Is it any good and how easy is this to set up? I.E can this be a install and go, then configure to taste later, or does everything need to be configured before you can fly? 

14 minutes ago, The red barron said:

Just read the manual, looks like I'll get this over the JF offering.  What's the general opinion of those who have this?  Is it any good and how easy is this to set up? I.E can this be a install and go, then configure to taste later, or does everything need to be configured before you can fly? 

Although the Power Pack and more liveries are soon to be released, I find it easy to customize with my own repaints and preferences. I think you should be good to go with no hassle anyway.

Edited by rosariomanzo
  • Like 1

Hi Wayne, the traffic is generated outside P3D and injected via Simconnect so your airliner slider should be set to zero in the sim.

Here are a few photos taken on my first go out at UK2000's Gatwick Scenery:

2017-12-16_11-40-31-455.jpg

2017-12-16_11-42-37-422.jpg

2017-12-16_11-44-1-610.jpg

2017-12-16_11-45-41-310.jpg

2017-12-16_11-49-58-926.jpg

2017-12-16_11-51-1-393.jpg

• Like 1
15 hours ago, The red barron said:

Hi Edward, what you see above was just install and go.

2 hours ago, wain said:

@rosariomanzo do you set traffic levels via the app or in sim? or do you set them both at the same level? I couldn't see that in the book, also any shots of a busy airport would be good, help me decide whether to buy....thanks....

As reported by Joe while stalking that TUI :D, you set traffic sliders at 0 in sim and fine tune the sliders in the UTL user interface.

Edited by rosariomanzo
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, The red barron said:

Looks good, what setting is the AI slider within UT? looks to be very busy with all the stands taken, even if a few are by the scenery static aircraft.

The slider was at 100% Ed. It may seem overcrowded as the UK2000 scenery comes with a lot of static aircraft which I also have switched on.

I'll take a shot at Luton as I only have default (Orbx) scenery there.

So Guys 

Seems to be a lot of enthusiasm here.

I've still got MyTraffic6 slowing my loading in P3dV4.   After that, to be fair it is 'set and forget' (apart from the sliders).

Do I take it this new UTlive is a 'buy recommend' from you experts?

Thanks

Dean

18 minutes ago, Christopher Low said:

Get yourself a copy of UK2000 Luton Xtreme, Joe!

Yes I should Chris, but I wanted to show the default scenery with traffic at zero and UT L pumping in the AI.

Cheers,

Joe

1 hour ago, Dean33 said:

So Guys 

Seems to be a lot of enthusiasm here.

I've still got MyTraffic6 slowing my loading in P3dV4.   After that, to be fair it is 'set and forget' (apart from the sliders).

Do I take it this new UTlive is a 'buy recommend' from you experts?

Thanks

Dean

Looking at your spec Dean I think you would see a marked improvement, and the traffic is scalable so you can decrease the amount of aircraft it spawns and control the distance, height and number of AI.

Cheers,

Joe