If anyone is interested, I still have five unclaimed giveaways of FSW and Epic Adventures which I can now offer to our members!

The first five replies in this topic, quoting this post can claim their copy. If you are one of the five then PM me your email address so I can send you the code.

First come, first served. 

• Thanks 1
19 minutes ago, mutley said:

If anyone is interested, I still have five unclaimed giveaways of FSW and Epic Adventures which I can now offer to our members!

The first five replies in this topic, quoting this post can claim their copy. If you are one of the five then PM me your email address so I can send you the code.

Thank Joe, I'll take you up on that offer.:)

Hey Joe, I'll give one a shot. 

1 hour ago, mutley said:

^Quote phase completed^.

Sending PM.

2 hours ago, mutley said:

Hello! :D

13 hours ago, mutley said:

Am I too late? Lol

A bit confuzzled by the Steam Game menu for FSW.

y4meVa4K-CYlPFxHxIgkoa9MP8s4G4Akgsc7djqx

These are the offerings...do I pick the Top/Main FSW + Big Bear package?

Don't see a FSW+Epic "Adventures"...do you mean "Approaches", and if so, where does one find a FSW (sans Big Bear) bundled with the Epic offering?

Cheers.

36 minutes ago, Captain Coffee said:

A bit confuzzled by the Steam Game menu for FSW.

These are the offerings...do I pick the Top/Main FSW + Big Bear package?

Don't see a FSW+Epic "Adventures"...do you mean "Approaches", and if so, where does one find a FSW (sans Big Bear) bundled with the Epic offering?

Cheers.

Hi,

You have to go into the Steam application and click on 'Games' and click on 'Activate product on steam' - then you agree to some stuff and enter your product key Joe would have sent you. This will add the sim and the expansion to your library.

Hope this helps.

Jim

• Thanks 1
36 minutes ago, UKJim said:

Hi,

You have to go into the Steam application and click on 'Games' and click on 'Activate product on steam' - then you agree to some stuff and enter your product key Joe would have sent you. This will add the sim and the expansion to your library.

Hope this helps.

Jim

Thanks sir! Did the trick...downloading now.

FYI to anyone else if also new to Steam...it was the "Games" from the "Steam, View, Friends, Games, Help" menus at the top of the window...still took me a few minutes of searching to figure that out.

Cheers.

Edited by Captain Coffee
  • Like 1

Well...It doesn't start up. I downloaded and installed the Steam app. Activated FSW and spent 4 hours downloading it. It shows up in my game library with a nice shiney blue "Play" button, which when pressed pops a very brief square popup window claiming "Preparing to start FSW" which then dissapears...and then nothing.

Thanks for the suggestion, but no joy. I tried all the Help suggestions, verified local file integrity, made antivirus exceptions for the steam folder, verified that system specs are ok, they aren't it appears. It might be my graphic card, I have a 1GB amd HD 6670 card...it suggests a 4Gig graphic memory card is required, however, would that prevent the game from even Starting to Opening Screen?

• Sad 1

Sorry to hear of your problems Coff, have you got a 64bit Windoze installation? Could be the cause if it is trying to allocate memory to addresses that don't exist?

Otherwise it looks like 1GB Vram just won't kick it :(