Where Are My Aircraft? (WAMA)

I have just purchased this for P3D v4 for a penny under six quid, and was so pleased with what it did for me I thought I would bring it to everyone’s attention.

This little gadget runs outside of your FS and does a few things that are great fun.

It allows you to park your aircraft wherever you want and remembers where you parked them so that there are as you left them when you last flew.  Great, I would imagine for Air-hauler, but also fun for anyone that likes the idea of their aircraft existing in a virtual world that has no “beam me up Scotty” movement of their aircraft.

Not only will it do this, but it will display your parked aircraft in their situation. So if I fly my Grob trainer from Cranwell where it is based to RAF Valley, when I land I will see four Hawk T1s in a row, all different and all detailed models, all waiting for me to fly them. If I then park up my Grob and end my session, when I come back to the FS, my Grob will still be at Valley, parked exactly where I left it.

valeyset.jpg

All my Valley based Hawks parked nicely in a row.

You can also have many of the same aircraft parked at the same place.  I haven’t used this yet, but I might do this for the Hawk Red Arrows just to see how it works.  There is also an option to replace your aircraft with AI versions if your PC is a little slower than you would like ;)

Have a look at it here:-

https://www.justflight.com/product/where-are-my-aircraft

Edit: You must follow the install instructions to the letter, otherwise it may not work correctly!

Edited by J G
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, J G said:

It allows you to park your aircraft wherever you want and remembers where you parked them so that there are as you left them when you last flew.  Great, I would imagine for Air-hauler...

Sounds great for everything else, but AH2 does this and even the original AirHauler did it.  Great feature and I guess Duncan (Slopey) was way ahead of the curve.

John

• Like 1