Hi guys, 

Just the quick one tonight as I purchased and tried out GSX (an excellent program for those looking to increase realism into FSX/P3D). I was just messing around at Lanzarote in the circuit in the PMDG 737NG of TUI Air, and remembered I had scenery for GCTS so I decided to do a quick half hour hop over there to try out GSX without a jetway. Today I also flew LHR-MIA in the iFly 747-400, so expect another post coming soon of that one.. Anyway, here's the shots - as it's late they're all unedited and straight from FS, so apologies for any red messages in the corners etc!

In the right turn after departure GCRR 03

Yja84FW.png

Climbing to a low cruise of FL230, excuse the lack of flight directors, I had initially hand flown the first segment of the departure

jbowjQQ.png

No scenery pack for GCRR :( (yet)

hjnYfYG.png

7d1xM6t.png

uCFVLuo.png

Beautiful sunset

dpx0iV3.png

XZepd0q.png

In the descent passing GCTS on the right

aYcF3OH.png

XkhfwsV.png

Downwind

wNlVygl.png

Base to final turn

MFdqcCy.png

3J3CIn2.png

Landing and vacate Rwy 07

0yL8f4C.png

Just like in real life, I was met by a follow me car (You have to request this through GSX menus)

pxpddWs.png

Passing the tower..

rONSzNu.png

ltwsXJz.png

Parked. And this is where we see GSX really come to life. 

7KBMzr2.png

Shame about the bus colliding with existing ground traffic but hey ho, I like what I saw!

9EjWh5C.png

Thanks!

• Like 1

Great shots, GSX really is a thing of beauty and is something I've used for the last couple of years.  Another great thing about GSX is it ties in really well with SODE, which is what the jetways at GCTS use; and after the big 1.60 update to SODE today, it looks like the integration between you, GSX and SODE is about to get a lot more intimate.