Just Flight - EGSF - Conington Airfield

It makes for interesting reading, and as Brian says, it is somewhat lacking in the little extras that bring the airfield to life. In comparison my freeware Enstone Airfield in Oxfordshire has tons of detail , animated people, parked aircraft including microlights and GA and Microlight AI movements. The airfield has been well researched and portrayed, it's one I know well so can vouch for it's accuracy. It knocks Conington out of the park in that respect. I wonder if at a later date an upgrade could be made to add the aircraft and vehicles etc to bring the place to life.

• Thanks 1

Thanks Brian, well covered review.:thum:

I' don't care about people as much as I do a nicely textured airport, which this one has, but you are right in saying that some static aircraft would have improved this airport immensely and it probably wouldn't have taken that long to add them. 

• Thanks 1

Just checked Little Nav Map and it has no parking spots listed...ie...it won't be a terrific Air Hauler base as it won't have Spawn Positions if someone wants their AI aircraft to show up. :(  Airhauler1 used to let us make custom parking spots, if that gets implemented then it may be possible to populate the field with AI in Airhauler...and if anyone knows how to add custom parking spots to the scenery itself, then maybe some Sim traffic will spawn there too???

Oh, but should add...It looks lovely. Nice job on the artwork! And a good review as well Brian...well covered.

Edited by Captain Coffee
  • Thanks 1