Just Flight Release C152

PRESS RELEASE

C152 FOR FSX & P3D RELEASED

c152_31_ss_m_180223170254.jpg

Just Flight's all-new C152 for FSX and P3D is now on sale for FSX, FSX: Steam Edition & P3D v1-v4.

Our new FSX/P3D model of the C152 has been developed by Just Flight's in-house team following hands-on research with a real-life C152, G-BGAE, based at Conington Airfield.

The C152 for FSX and P3D comes in eight HD paint schemes with a true 3D virtual cockpit featuring a fully functional IFR-capable avionics fit, flight computer panel, custom-coded electrical system with functional circuit breakers and functioning carburettor heat and primer controls.  Flight1 GTN and GNS integration is possible and accurate flight dynamics, interactive checklists for every stage of flight and a custom TSS sound set complete this highly detailed rendition of one of the world's favourite GA aircraft.

Priced at: £27.99 / €34.95 / $41.99

All details including link to Buy can be found here:  https://www.justflight.com/product/c152

1 hour ago, Captain Coffee said:

Looks gorgeous...except the pricetag. Ouch.

If you fancy doing a review it could be a lot cheaper ;) 

PM if interested.

I agree with Matt in that it is a decent looking model. From the pics on the site it looks well textured as well. It's nice to see Just Flight upping their game with extras but it's a C152 and some of those features seem wasted on it IMO, the price does seems high(I have old timers price disease^_^) but if the market bears it then what more can be said.

The C152 is a great little aircraft (I have JF's older version along with their C150) for checking out a large covered scenery. I am a Cessna fan so I also have a C172, C182 and like powered Pipers too so I'm in no hurry.

For those that don't have one or are tired of the older versions this looks like a nice version to jump into, not to mention that Just Flight is a trusted seller. :thum: