I am having a few ground handling issues with this one, I bought it an age ago but haven't really used it. My current controller set up is a T1600M stick, this has 1 slide throttle and twist grip rudder control. However this is causing me issues trying to taxi the C46, Iunderstand from what I have read that the best option is individual throttle and brakes however I don't have this.

Any of you out there got any tips for the ground handling with possibly a similar set up to me?

I suppose I could set the TPM I have to power the engines individually and if this is the cure then I will do that but no option for toe brakes....

Thanks

Wayne

Hi Wayne, I have the same stick, and pedals, toe brakes would be the usual method, have you tried dabbing your brake switch on the joystick whist twisting the grip in the direction you wish to turn (maybe with a quick burst of power from the slider)?

Just a thought.

Joe

• Thanks 1

My brake pots on my pedals broke long ago :( ...I have assigned hotkeys to the /,*, and - keys on my number pad (Left brake, All Brakes, Right Brake) and it works well enough and is easy to "feel" for on the keyboard, as the keys are at the very top right of the pad, if my attention is on the screen.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

cheers Matt, mine on looking are assigned like that already, don't know how.....seems to kind of work, it's probably just me being a bit of a twit.....cheers....

• Like 1