Leg 5 - Journey's end

I managed to blow an engine on my Turbine Duke last Sunday, as the Mutley crew will remember, anyhow she was readied for my MEBAR flight just in time.

Got a bit fed up with the rain and visibility, just after takeoff, I thought it would be like this all the way :( 

1.jpg

By Trondheim it had cleared up a little and I can see what a difference the OrbX Norway scenery makes!

2.jpg

Approach was good:

3.jpg

Our final destination, Rosvoll [ENRA]

4.jpg

Nailed it! right on the numbers:

5.jpg

Well I enjoyed every flight and preferred the new GS target as it called for far better planning, Andrew will make a good pilot of me yet! 

Cheers,

Joe

• Like 2

All beautiful shots, but the one over Trondheim is gorgeous!  I have a shot of overflying the same area (I'll bet we are flying within a mile of the same spot), just a slightly different angle.  Yours is much better; I regretted turning on the "Frozen Water" option in the Orbx scenery as the transition from frozen rivers to dark blue ocean was pretty harsh.

18 minutes ago, Goblin said:

All beautiful shots, but the one over Trondheim is gorgeous!  I have a shot of overflying the same area (I'll bet we are flying within a mile of the same spot), just a slightly different angle.  Yours is much better; I regretted turning on the "Frozen Water" option in the Orbx scenery as the transition from frozen rivers to dark blue ocean was pretty harsh.

Mike, there is a bug in OrbX Vectors, always untick the frozen water option especially if you get black textures.

Thanks for the kind comments.

Joe