Flight Sim 2018 announced at Cosford

Mmmm...6th October.  My 40th wedding anniversary.  The question is, will I get away with going ?  Will have to test the ground first, me thinks.  On the other hand, I could always invite the other half out for a celebratory bacon butty and wander around the museum.

• Like 1

Maybe give a knowing wink and tell her to get ready for a trip to the airport for a special 40th wedding anniversary.

It's bound to work :)

Edited by Lucy.P
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

If you have been married as long as I have Arnie she would be happy to just be with you and be out and about. Just don't forget something a little special for her to make it a 50/50 day.:)

Happy fortieth guys,:hat: great milestone in your marriage.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Well, tested the ground and got a resounding "if you want to go, go". 

Now that kind of surprised me, to say the least.  Mmm, I thought, this warrants more than a Bacon Butty. 

So, given it's our Ruby and I owe her plenty we're having a weekend at "Mercure Shrewsbury Albrighton Hall Hotel & Spa".  I might even be able to drag her away for a few hours to mooch around Hangar 1.  Well, you never know !  Will get two tickets, just in case.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, J G said:

Better still book her in for the whole Spa package and while she is enjoying that you go to Cosworth

And Arnie, if you find the time in your busy weekend you might even be able to get to the Flight Sim show at Cosford:D

• Haha 2
  • 4 weeks later...

We're not going to take a stand this year as we want to see it as guests and visit the other hangars as well as the presentations. But we (Joe, Brian, Tim, Jess and Lynda) will all be there mixing in the crowd and would love to touch base with you all. Once we know the layout we will assign a MH meeting point adjacent to an exhibitor.

:hat:

Joe