Been running it in FSX boxed for several months, all seems ok, no loss of FPS, I have an old version of FSX with REX, UTX, GEX & DX10 Fixer.....watching traffic coming and going today all good even on 100% traffic......originally was testing in P3D4 but I thought FSX was being neglected so I opted for that.....stiil Early Access so anyone tempted bare in mind it's not finished but there are discounts......

• Like 1

I think the discount is £3 for what it is worth.

This seems to provide traffic for commercial jets, so no military :cray:and no GA.  I haven't heard of any plans to add aircraft packs to it as they did with earlier traffic programs, but it is early days.  I will wait and see what happens with this one. If they add military I will buy it, if they don't, I won't.  

40 minutes ago, Christopher Low said:

The discount is £7 for the Early Access version (£27.99 against £34.99 for the full version when it is released).

That discount is for the early access version.  The £3 discount is for those who have bought the online version of Traffic 360.

7 hours ago, J G said:

I think the discount is £3 for what it is worth.

This seems to provide traffic for commercial jets, so no military :cray:and no GA.  I haven't heard of any plans to add aircraft packs to it as they did with earlier traffic programs, but it is early days.  I will wait and see what happens with this one. If they add military I will buy it, if they don't, I won't.  

Add your own JG,

Customisable - powerful tools let you explore and take full control of the supplied AI schedules. You can also create and edit your own database of custom single-leg or multi-leg AI traffic flights and add your own repaints.

Thanks, I read that Brett. I guess you would be able to add traffic to a military airfield and I could add some aircraft as long as they were military versions of civil aircraft such as the Airbus A330.  What it doesn't say is that you can add your own aircraft.

The question I would like to hear an answer to from anyone who goes for the early access version is can you add aircraft?  In the past this has been the case, but I guess we will have to see with this new edition.  I have both military packs that were add-on for an earlier traffic program, if I could import these aircraft and then use the tools to add them into the schedules that would be great.