I got an error message yesterday:

'Local variable overload.  Please reload aircraft carriers'  It crashed FSX.

Is anyone familiar with this one?

I use FSX Gold, and I do have TacPack (although it was not activated for that session).

Thanks in advance.

Martin

Have never seen anything like that.  I agree that it almost has to be the Tac Pack.  Look on their site or in forums to see if anyone else is talking about the same problem.

John

It looks like an error associated with TackPac, but if it isn't loaded then I guess you should look elsewhere.

When you got the error, did (and could) you check in the menu bar to make sure the TackPac added choices were not there? Remember that it will load automatically unless you instruct it not to in the configuration tool.

Also, were you using any other carrier add-on? If you have then perhaps you should uninstall it and rely on TackPac alone. 

Edited by J G
On ‎06‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 04:29, J G said:

It looks like an error associated with TackPac, but if it isn't loaded then I guess you should look elsewhere.

When you got the error, did (and could) you check in the menu bar to make sure the TackPac added choices were not there? Remember that it will load automatically unless you instruct it not to in the configuration tool.

Also, were you using any other carrier add-on? If you have then perhaps you should uninstall it and rely on TackPac alone. 

I did not instruct it to load automatically and stopped it loading when asked while loading FSX.

Martin