Netherlands True earth

Did anyone get this yet? Wondered if there was any feedback with an addon aircraft like PMDG / IFLY / MAJESTIC DASH etc, live weather REX / AS16 etc? Any real slow down problems when you got low near airports?

Also any slowdowns when using Carenado? They seem to be a real hog in XP but not so sure in p3d4.....

I have read Andrews review so I am aware of his findings but wanted a bit more of a wider feedback....

Edited by wain
more info...

Before making any financial outlay, why not try   https://www.nl-2000.com/    It's free and will give you some idea as to the suitability of the ORBX product.  Both with your Addons and machine.  It has been around for many years.  Not quite as detailed as the ORBX product; but will give you some idea as to the suitability of what you would like to purchase.  It also includes many Airports.  I have an earlier version stored away but no longer fly it.  I found the Netherlands just too flat for my personal taste, as an avid Bush flyer.  Just have to have those mountains...or big hills at the very least.

• Like 1

I Have Netherlands True Earth.  I can see no difference in performance with it over any other ORBX product. 

However I am running P3D v4.3 so I cant speak for other platforms.

• Thanks 1