Gloomy weather

While attempting to complete part 3 of my ATWC leg 19, my system kept crashing on me causing me to keep restarting my flight, I even tried changing AC in the hope that it will solve my problem, but that was not it, it turns out it was hardware related, I have hopfully now fix the problem.

Anyway, while attemping each flight I did get some screenies taken, and so decided to do some rough edits with them, so here they are.

I am trying to capture the dark gloomy effect of bad weather with these, still need some practice though. They are a bit to dark, need to work on the lighting some more.

Enjoy and comments welcome.

fs92009-01-0920-54-00-37.jpg

fs92009-01-0921-16-43-71.jpg

fs92009-01-0921-38-27-10.jpg

Thanks Joe, your to kind.

Is that a lightning strike in the first as well?

Yes it is.

As for the PC issues, well my current system is starting to show it's age, and all the parts are starting to groan under the strain of FS, more and more little issues are starting to creep in. So the need for the nice new shiny lighting fast system is looking more and more like it needs to happen, or is it just me wanting a nice new shiny toy, ummm, maybe a bit of both :thum: . but no matter how I look at it, a new system is on the cards, the only hurdle is baby is here in 3-4 weeks and so budget is focused on mommy and him for now, till then I have to keep the old horse running.

The only hurdle is baby is here in 3-4 weeks and so budget is focused on mommy and him for now, till then I have to keep the old horse running.

Congratulations Wayne that is excellent news :thum:

Gotta keep the family fed, in clothes and under shelter I suppose!! :good:

Best wishes