2 new Box Haulers.

My finances have improved somewhat, at the expense of my time. I had hoped to write a review for the new Carenado Shorts 360 but reality of my RL schedule nixed those plans...so I bought it. And while there I picked up a few other toys including Carenado's Cessna 207 Skywagon...not sure why i haven't added the later to my fleet yet, it is a great step up from the 206 in terms of pax and cargo capacity, and flies as easy as a C152.

Pics:

y4mMqGJ3U0J37ciY0s7lMG0Hm_9k3dV5fkxn-3vl

Lovely interior as per Carenado standards.

y4mO_dHmQJ6XW9l5LAaNoE_wvpW113NLaktOjxs4

And a hella busy cockpit, most of that is functional as well.

y4mCbq7LTI9u1sezUX_pfnNFFKNLVcHRIeacSeE_

And it hauls lots, and hauls butt...a very profitable plane in Airhauler.

y4my6ODVKIuWkCf6VoMZrt8prd3M-_83lIIInl_o

y4mPqLUFZFvPWM7-n8-cIhqhsCdI97aLyHyNvTBz

And then back to simpler systems...the 207 should have been in my fleets long ago. Bu Bye C206's, y'all are getting replaced. :)  This also comes with a Tundra Model, haven't taken it out for a dirt spin yet.

y4mJ8uyu6pBY3hzHo2k5z2ziMq0oQE4ZQPdGNdxo

150kts, 6 pax, or 1500 lbs of cargo...another Very profitable Airhauler.

y4mTEV4aOIut7mZpbipP7qYS1haLBCflnrJWCOMJ

y4mu47H-U6HoacYoe3H72iZv5Y64DJlqdnNibLeD

Thanks for looking.

Coff.

• Like 2

Nice picks Matt, the Shorts is a great hauler and popular from what if heard but it's not the coolest looking aircraft by far, LOL. It does have a fun looking cockpit with plenty of elbow room.  I like the Cessna, it's like a minivan to the C182's sport sedan look.:D Have fun and make lot's of money.:pilotic:

• Like 1

And for something a bit different...been wanting a Cessna Jet for some time, and was able to slip it into the above Essential buys above...something for Swanky Pax hauling. Cessna C550 Citation II.

So far flies like a dream...and I was able to sight teach myself how to start it up on first try...nice....

y4moqJZFjFWWz_zGTsRyqTDqQJIs614zFuk80-WL

Many working switches.

y4m1B1zkJ3szqR9JzUi5iWWUoSJzG6OGRe70KVbr

First take off, a bit of back trim added lofted it by itself gently airborne...sweet.

y4mRtHoAuQy3V8YsEvFF4nc0xzJTbX_uVeINevro

Doing Type Rating manuevers at 3300 feet...keeping speed down was interesting...very low power settings required.

y4m0q2suRZNicsW8kKAjy-zKbd6WlwyNCNCo4LWZ

VERY easy to slip into a stable approach...and greased the first/type rating landing. Woot!

y4mdI_ab49iN9dzddlCQLns96UYqcrkaGIg6oJuz

Cheers.

Coff.

Edited by Captain Coffee
  • Like 1

nice choices there Matt, the Shorts is a quirky looking plane but it kind of grows on you, not got it yet but being Carenado it is bound to look fine.....is the Citation Carenado to? looks a really good model...enjoy the new wings I am sure you have earnt them....