Start of descent:
kYDEYAS.png

Destination below:
wWJXfUA.png

In the lineup:
HSkQJL1.png

Shut down at San Diego:
sucI6lQ.png

Zibo mod 737 with the winglets switched off..

• Like 1

I lived in San Diego for 25 years, and I've flown aboard a commercial flight into San Diego as the sun was setting. It's a nice, slow and beautiful sunset flying east to west. You captured it wonderfully with X-Plane. I recently added X-Plane 11 to both Windows 7 and Linux. X-Plane has developed into something quite good!

• Thanks 1
21 hours ago, wain said:

Nice work, may I ask which weather you are using? I keep swapping between Xenviro and Skymaxx Pro....can't make up my mind, waiting to see what comes from HIFI and REX...

I am using UltraWeatherXP as it provides better sky colours than the others.  Clouds can also be altered in density that no other can do.  I too eagerly await HiFi Active Sky and hope they make ASA with it.

On 10/10/2018 at 09:24, jaydor said:

I am using UltraWeatherXP as it provides better sky colours than the others.  Clouds can also be altered in density that no other can do.  I too eagerly await HiFi Active Sky and hope they make ASA with it.

just downloaded UWXP at the end of last week but been away all weekend, so once I get home later and true earth is installed we will see how it looks...it does seem more configurable....

• Like 2