1 minute ago, phil white said:

Ahh i see it now but it did take some finding. As for Orbx True Earth UK, i reckon that once the other two are completed it will make for some good VFR flights within the UK.

Agree, I mostly fly in the USA, but ORBX tempted me back to the UK with this series. So looking forward to the rest of the set...

still can't see it, however I am not able to zoom in and I wear glasses for long distance....

tis ORBX for UK currently has me mostly flying in South of UK mostly, it looks so much better, really looking forward to the other 2 pieces of the puzzle....not sure where to go with the USA regards scenery / textures, is there any good stuff around? not really keen on going down ortho4xp route as that seems a lot of storage, and what about EU? not installed Alpilotx v4 mesh yet, would you bot recommend it? I don't relly know what ORBX plans are regarding other areas, may pay to just wait for them to announce something....

2 hours ago, wain said:

still can't see it, however I am not able to zoom in and I wear glasses for long distance....

tis ORBX for UK currently has me mostly flying in South of UK mostly, it looks so much better, really looking forward to the other 2 pieces of the puzzle....not sure where to go with the USA regards scenery / textures, is there any good stuff around? not really keen on going down ortho4xp route as that seems a lot of storage, and what about EU? not installed Alpilotx v4 mesh yet, would you bot recommend it? I don't relly know what ORBX plans are regarding other areas, may pay to just wait for them to announce something....

The horse is embedded in the landscape of a local park near me.  Here is a closeer shot; hope you can see it now.  

znXMCeI.png

ORBX will be bringing out a Pacific Northwest version called PNW for Stateside flying.  So wait for that, I would guess on a few weeks away.  I had it in FSX and loved it.  That is why I still fly Stateside.

@jaydor :D I was looking for a real bloody horse, no wonder I couldn't see it.....

I will wait then, I have so much ORBX in my P3D set up including all Global , EU and half US including PNW so that's good to know that is coming across.....I find I am only using my P3D for JF testing now.........

• Like 1