Hi,

I  have tried to register using the form but when i send my registration the webpage says i will get a message confirming my registration was successful but i dont get that message,

I also ticked the box to send a copy to my email but as yet havnt received any email .

I  also tried contacting MEBAR via the form on the website last night but again as yet havnt heard back from anyone yet.

Sorry if i sound a little desperate but i realise the closing date is tonight 23.59.

Regards Terry

Terry,

Apologies for the problem with the forms, we have had a couple of pilots reporting problems but the majority have had no problems.

Please don't worry about the closing date, we know you have had a problem so we will offer you an extension.

Please can you send your entry via our email address rally@mutleyshangar.com including all the information required on the form, same goes for the PIREP.

All the best,

Joe,

On behalf of the Rally Organising Committee

• Like 1

Hi Joe,

Many thanks for your quick reply,i have just emailed all my registration details to the address you mentioned..

Just to be clear should i send my pireps to this email as well instead of using the form on the webpage??

Regards Terry

Edited by terry57
15 hours ago, terry57 said:

Just to be clear should i send my pireps to this email as well instead of using the form on the webpage??

Regards Terry

Terry, to be on the safe side then yes please email them too. 

Thanks Joe

Just as an update to all, there is a new PIREP form which uses Google forms and so far, appears to be working without any problems, so where possible, please use the new form.

Cheers,

Joe