Traffic Global for X-Plane 11

Just Flight has released the Windows version of Traffic Global for X-Plane 11. Based upon what I'm reading in the forum over at X-Plane.Org, I recommend against making a purchase. There are way too many bugs. The bugs result in unrealistic AI traffic...both in function and in appearance. Who wants that? The ball is in Just Flight's court to make this product better.

• 2 weeks later...

Just Flight is being responsive to the concerns of Traffic Global users. Just Flight has already issued an update. Over at the X-Plane.Org forum, Just Flight lists 45 problems that have been addressed by the update. (I told you there were "too many bugs.") Just Flight says it will do the Mac version only when it is satisfied with the Windows version. When we hear that work has begun on the Mac version, we may have a good indicator that purchase of the Windows version may be worthwhile. (If you're waiting for the Mac version, Just Flight says that once work on it has begun, it can be finished in a "couple of weeks.")

That's promising, it's back on my list again. My main issue with it is no GA and military traffic. They say GA s to come, and from what Ihave read it is possible to add routes and possibly a few aircraft if they are in x plane's AI aircraft list so maybe its possible to make some localised military traffic. 

If anyone can confirm or deny the above then that would be good 😊

Back when I started using Just Flight's Traffic X for FSX, all sorts of GA aircraft were landing at military air bases. It took quite a while for me to remove those GA aircraft that were taking off and landing from where they shouldn't have been doing so. Then, it took quite a bit of additional time to add the military AI traffic to the military air bases. I won't be surprised if similar efforts will be required to get properly-located GA and military AI traffic in Traffic Global for X-Plane 11.