Odd aircraft behaviour

Just recently 2 of my payware aircraft have started exhibiting some strange behaviour. When I load the Dash 8 Q 400, the PFD1 is aligning continuously, the caution light keeps flashing, HYD Press & Quantity needles are flickering, and there is no oil pressure when the engines are running, plus numerous other lights etc are flashing. Nothing I do will stop it. 

My Milviz C310R will not load at all, and when I try, I just get a black screen, and the sim shuts down. All my other payware aircraft, PMDG 737NGX , Flight1 King Air B200 & my A2A C182 all behave as normal.

Running W 10 64 bit and P3Dv4.4 

Am at a loss as to why this is happening. Suppose I will have to uninstall these 2 particular models and try a reinstall.

Neil

Hey Neil,

You've probably answered your own question.

The first port of call would be an uninstall/re-install.

Not heard of your particular probs but a reinstall usually solves these things.

Good luck.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a short reply to my query. Uninstalled & reinstalled the Dash 8 Q 400, and it now runs as expected.  I put my problem about the Milviz 310R onto their forum. The answer was that I had selected the WX option along with the GTN 750/650 into the Add on Management System. Removed the WX option, and it now loads and runs as normal. 

Happy chappy !!

Neil

• Like 1