The Jokes topic (Do not enter if easily offended)

I would like to share a personal experience with my friends about drinking and driving. This might save you the cost and embarrassment of being arrested for DUI.
As you know, people have been known to have unexpected brushes with the authorities from time to time, often on the way home after a "social session" with family or friends.
Well, this year, it happened to me. I was out for the evening to a party and had more than several margaritas coupled with a bottle of rather nice red wine.
It was held at a great Mexican restaurant. Although relaxed, I still had the common sense to know I was slightly over the limit.
That's when I did something I've never done before...I took a taxi home.
On the way home there was a police roadblock, but since it was a taxi they waved it past and I arrived home safely without incident. These roadblocks can be anywhere and I realized how lucky I was to have chosen to take a taxi.
The real surprise to me was I had never driven a taxi before. I don't know where I got it, and now that it's in my garage I don't know what to do with it.
If you want to borrow it, give me a call.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a night I think, I'm going to lose my drivers license and all just because of a stupid police officer... The conversation went like this, when I got pulled over in my truck: Officer: "Li

SHAG is such a funny word. To a carpet maker it’s a long pile rug. To a smoker it’s a type of tobacco. To an American it’s a dance. To an Ornithologist it’s a bird.

Posted Images

An old man with hearing problems crashed his car into a very expensive automobile.

The owner of the expensive automobile jumps out and confronts the old man and says “Give me $10,000 cash or I will beat you to a pulp!”

The old man replies, “Woah wait buddy, I don’t have that much money but let me call my son, he trains dolphins.”
The old man dials his son as as he is about to speak the owner of the expensive car yanks the phone out of his hand and says
“So you train dolphins. Well your old man just hit and damaged my car. You bring me $10,000 or I’m gonna beat the heck outta him!”

The son answers “Okay, give me 15 minutes and I’ll be there.”

In exactly 15 minutes the son pulls up in a Jeep, Five men jump out and beat the hell out of the expensive car owner.

Meanwhile the son walks over to his father and says “Dad, I train Navy Seals not dolphins".

• Haha 1
  • 1 month later...

“The CIA had an opening for one assassin. After all the background checks, interviews and testing were done, three finalists remained:
two men and a woman.

For the final test, the CIA agent took one of the men to a large metal door and handed him a gun. "We must know that you will follow your
instructions no matter what the circumstances."

Inside the room you will find your wife sitting in a chair. Kill her.

The man said “You can't be serious. I could never shoot my wife”.

The agent said, “Then you are not the right man for this job. Take your wife and go home".

The second man was given the same instructions. He took the gun and went into the room. All was quiet for about five minutes. The man came out with tears in his eyes, "I tried, but I can't kill my wife."

The agent said, “You don't have what it takes, so take your wife and go home."

Finally, it was the woman’s turn. She was given the same instructions: to kill her husband.
She took the gun and went into the room.

Shots were heard one after another. There were incredibly loud noises - screaming, crashing, and banging on the walls.

After a few minutes, all was quiet. The door opened slowly and there stood the woman,
wiping sweat from her brow.

“The gun was loaded with blanks” she said. "…I had to kill him with the chair…” 

• Haha 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Why doesn't Tarzan have a beard when he lives in the jungle without a razor?

Why do we press harder on a remote control when we know the batteries are flat?

Why do banks charge a fee on 'insufficient funds' when they know there is not enough?

Why do Kamikaze pilots wear helmets?

Why does someone believe you when you say there are four billion stars, but check when you say the paint is wet?

Whose idea was it to put an 'S' in the word 'lisp'?

What is the speed of darkness?

Why is it that people say they 'slept like a baby' when babies wake up every two hours?

If the temperature is zero outside today and it's going to be twice as cold tomorrow, how cold will it be?

Do married people live longer than single ones or does it only seem longer?

How is it that we put man on the moon before we figured out it would be a good idea to put wheels on luggage?

Why do people pay to go up tall buildings and then put money in binoculars to look at things on the ground?

Did you ever stop and wonder.......

Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, 'I think I'll squeeze
these pink dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?'

Who was the first person to say, 'See that chicken there... I'm gonna eat the next thing that comes outta it's bum.'

Why do toasters always have a setting so high that could burn the toast to a horrible crisp, which no decent human being would eat?

Why is there a light in the fridge and not in the freezer?

Why do people point to their wrist when asking for the time, but don't point to their bum when they ask where the bathroom is?

Why does your Gynaecologist leave the room when you get undressed if they are going to look up there anyway?

Why does Goofy stand erect while Pluto remains on all fours? They're both dogs !

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?

If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, then what is baby oil made from?

If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

Why do the Alphabet song and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star have the same tune?
Stop singing and read on......

Did you ever notice that when you blow in a dog's face, he gets mad at you, but when you take him on a car ride, he sticks his head out the window?

Does pushing the elevator button more than once make it arrive faster?

Do you ever wonder why they show us where to apply Colgate and never show you where sanitary pads are used?

Do you ever read long-winded posts on Facebook and then wonder why you ever bothered when you get to the end....?

• Haha 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Momma had ta werk an extry shift at da coal mine, so me an my sis jumped on our ole mule, Flame. She is a sturdy specimen, fine fir pullin da plow an taken out stumps, we only uses the mule ta get round on though. Anyways, me an sis headed to da local diner to gets sum dinner. We was just sittin there eatin an we heared this lady a hind us coughin real hard. I turned round and said, “hey lady, can ya swaller?” She just shaked her head back an furth and I said, “hey lady cans ya breathe?” She just shaked her head back an furth an keeped on coughin an a strarted turnin blue! Knowin just what ta do, I jumped up, ran over an pulled up her dress.. Then I a licked her right good'n on da butt cheek. Da lady went crazy, pulled her dress down an turned ta run down da aisle. She tripped over her own feet an fell on da floor an a big chunk a meat flyed outa her mouth an she could breathe again. Feelin proud I went back to our table an sis said to me, “I heared a dat Hind Lick newver afore, but never seed it done!” It shur do werks!

• 2 weeks later...

We had a power outage yesterday and my PC, TV and of course my FlightSim was shut down immediately; it was raining - I couldn't take the dog for a walk or go play some golf, so I talked to my wife for a few hours.
She seems like a nice person.

• Haha 1
  • 3 weeks later...

When I woke this morning, my wife was standing in the kitchen looking sexy in her nightie, and preparing my usual soft-boiled eggs and toast for breakfast. As I walked in she turned to me and said "You've got to make love to me this very moment!" We went at it, there and then on the kitchen table. Afterwards she said "Thanks" pulled down her nightie and returned to the stove. "How come you're so horny this morning" I said. "I'm not" she replied "The egg timer's broken".

• Haha 2
On 08/06/2023 at 02:32, CAT3508 said:

When I woke this morning, my wife was standing in the kitchen looking sexy in her nightie, and preparing my usual soft-boiled eggs and toast for breakfast. As I walked in she turned to me and said "You've got to make love to me this very moment!" We went at it, there and then on the kitchen table. Afterwards she said "Thanks" pulled down her nightie and returned to the stove. "How come you're so horny this morning" I said. "I'm not" she replied "The egg timer's broken".

I just happened to watch a video yesterday of Rodney Dangerfield on the Johnny Carson Show and he did a joke that went along the lines of, "I get no respect, my wife has sex with me because the egg timer broke." Either way the joke is said it's a funny one, great job Neil.

Edited by brett
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...