• 1 year later...

If you can go for 64 RAM, go for it. I believe in the next couple of years, and the ram cost will increase, so you just invest in the future. Also, think about buying a good hard drive to ensure that your ram is working with great efficiency. I would recommend you to buy a transcend 3 TB SSD card since they have great prices today on the market and the best encryption mechanisms. Also, if you will use these SSD cards, it will be easy to recover any lost data via services like raid data recovery if something happens with your OS.

Edited by ClarenceBranch
  • Like 1
  • 2 months later...

The Macbook Pro is another great model from Apple that comes with a lot of storage space and RAM. It's also very fast and easy to use, which makes it ideal for professionals who need to work on their laptops all day long. The only downside is that repairs are expensive, so if something goes wrong with your computer, make sure you have insurance coverage, or else you'll pay over $1,000 just for the repair service! When I had some problems, I searched for the nearest repair service and found the best Mac experts.

Edited by vikkibendell