Advice on Chillblast PC Purchase

Hello to one and all. Advice on purchasing this pc from Chillblast 

You helped me 4 years ago 

I fly X-Plane 11 and I will be purchasing MSFS 2020 that’s all this pc will be doing 

Chillblast Dreamliner Elite Flight Sim PC

My questions please

32GB DDR4 3200MHz is this enough for future proofing 

Corsair Hydro H100i RGB PLATINUM CPU Cooler for a man of my age (72)  water electrics just doesn’t seem right

Thank you 

Kind regards to you all 

Please feel free to PM me 

Hi Phil

First off, the Dreamliner is a cracking choice for sims new and old, 32GB should see you ok,  the video memory in that card is good too.

Don't worry about the Corsair Hydro H100i, it is a sealed sealed unit and you won't even notice, please don't have nightmares!

Good luck with your choice, I have a Chillblast PC too, see specs in my signature, it's a couple of years old and still going strong!

Cheers,

Joe

Nice spec PC. :thumbup:  I've had a Hydro H100i in my PC for over 4 years now, and it does a cracking job. They're sealed units, so there's nothing to worry about regarding water (it's not like those diy kits that just give you a length of hose and a bottle of water!)

32GB is certainly plenty good enough for now, but since it comes on 2 sticks and there are 4 memory slots, you can always buy more should the need arise (Amazon sells 32GB DDR4 3200MHz ram kits for around £116). Personally I'm happy with 32GB right now.