Patch 1.7.14.0 now available

While there has not been much information about what improvements this patch provides, one thing has become clear to me. If you like to use Little Nav Map with MSFS, you may have noticed the two together caused stuttering, if not a full slide show effect, making the sim unusable.

Now, the patch seems to have installed a new simconnect which makes LNM and MSFS work together. 

Sherm

• Thanks 1
4 hours ago, Sherman Kaplan said:

Now, the patch seems to have installed a new simconnect which makes LNM and MSFS work together. Sherm

The patch was to get simconnect working and to sort out minor faults and major install problems for new buyers.

A bigger patch is coming soon to update most problems reported. 

There are still issues with LNM, Plan-G now builds its database directly from MSFS in 64bit, it takes a couple of extra actions to fully implement the new MSFS version but it is all explained on the Plan-G forum. The latest version is available here http://www.tasoftware.co.uk/forum/index.php?board=13.0 only visible if you log in to their forums (which is free!)

• Like 2

I completely agree with Joe regarding Plan-G, Tim hasdone an awful lot of work under the hood to get to 64bit and MSFS compatibility, so I think we should all be supporting him by using his software. What's not to like, it's free. Unless you want to donate some coin to buy him some biscuits for the late night 'under the hood' tinkering that he does.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Tim_A said:

mmmm biscuits.......  :woot:

Tim, I have a problem registering on PlanGv3

It will not verify may password and tells me my answer to IFR is wrong.  Help I am stranded in Paradise.

Solved.  I was registering and was already a member.  (Senior moment) It will come to you and the rest.

Kind regards from an Ole'man :to_clue:

Edited by jaydor