Logitech switch panel plugin available for MSFS

Many of us have been struggling to get our Logitech (Saitek) panels to work natively with MSFS, one option is to pay for SPADnexT which is a fantastic tool but not that easy to easy to work with.

Now, Logitech (the new owners of Saitek) have released a Microsoft Flight Simulator Plug-in so why update?

The new driver adds support for all Logitech Flight Panels (Instrument, Switch, Multi and Radio) into Microsoft Flight Simulator. Note that at the time of release, you will need to start a flight in Flight Simulator, then browse to your desktop and run the "Logitech Microsoft Simulator Plug-in" shortcut in order to start the panels. This will be addressed in an upcoming patch to Flight Simulator, after which the plug-in should start automatically.

Software Version: 8.0.281.0

Last Update: 2020-09-08

File Size: 2.3MB

More here.. https://support.logi.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360024693814--Downloads-Flight-Switch-Panel

• Thanks 1

Thanks for the heads-up Joe. 

This will surely help an awful lot of our community to get their panels connected and working as they should.

As you know I have been a long time user of Spad.next and agree it's not very user friendly at first, but once you have programmed a few buttons and switches, it really is a great program. 

Cheers.

• Like 1

Well I have installed the new new driver and it appears to work perfectly, contrary to the above I started the logiteck driver before I fired up the sim and it still worked, infact the three greens were lit before I started to fly where as with Spad you have to wait.

• Like 1