What PMDG Boeing 737 Liveries...?

Does anyone know what what liveries are included in the PMDG 737 NGX for P3DV4 download?  The advert for it is very vague, so I am wondering if anyone here has it and can let me know?  It is a somewhat expensive add on and I want to know what I am buying (if I do buy it!)

Thanks.

Martin

I did find this on their site and also noted from forums that all liveries must be added using this same tool.

NOTE:  For FSX/Prepar3D users, all aircraft liveries are available via the PMDG Operations Center which is installed with your product. 

Not a PMDG user so I would wait for other to chime in.

Thanks for your input Brett.  I did contact Aerosoft who were selling it and was assured that it came with a lot of liveries in the pack.  All that was pre-installed was a Boeing P-8 Poseidon and some house livery textures!  I have yet to figure out how to get and install other liveries, which I am a bit annoyed about.  On the positive side, it is a nice planes to fly and I really do like the P-8.  Shame it is not an RAF one!   It seems like it is one of those sims that will take a bit of study to get the most of...it seems strange having a sort of HUD in an airliner, but's good!

Happy flying!

Martin