My 2nd.shot fs9.Trying to recover from a stall, at the top of a loop. Just caught by the sun at the end of the day. The pilots face tells it all. :welcomeani:

fs92009-04-1017-38-33-53.jpg

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A couple more from me - and a chance to re-live the most memorable moment in cinematic history.......

First, the set-up - 2 Tom-Cats and a MiG 28:

Aerobatics0422Apr09.jpg

And then, Goose's polaroid "Watch The Birdie!":

Aerobatics0122Apr09.jpg

No editing, Guys! Just being in the right place at the right time........ :biggrin:

Cheers - Dai. :thum:

Well hello chaps, long time no see. I lost interest in FSX not so long ago, yet I decided to purchase a 9600GT, and decided to see what FSX ran like. Its quite impressive I have to say compared to my old card, perking up a nice 25fps over pretty much any city with settings on pretty much max. Light bloom is only for special occasions though!

I have been extremely busy lately with sport, college and being out and about hence I will not be posting often, since its just not possible. I thought I would show my presence though, with some new shots from my new card!!

#1- playing with the sun

2009-4-22_17-4-10-703.jpg

#2- not many people can write their signature in the sky!

stunt1.jpg

#3- stalling over islands at sunrise, heaven?

stunt2.jpg

And thats all!

Cheers for looking anyway!

Chris. Aka 1mag1n3.

Some lovely art here guys, so much so that I think I'll sit this one out fellas!!

Nothing i've come up with makes me sit back and just drool in awe of a masterpeice...i'm beginning to think i've lost the magic touch....or it could just be that darned FSX!

Some wonderful shots in this thread and some very talented flyers too. I'm still trying to learn how to fly properly in flight simming but here are some shots that have come close to acrobatics that I have dared, often by accident.

Here I am trying to fly as close as I can to an AI 747 in one of my jets without fsx detecting a collision, not my first attempt I can tell you :thumbup: . I was shocked when I saw noone at the controls of the 747, they must be watching the onboard movie.

2009-3-3_2-11-22-133.jpg

Is eagle dodging considered airial acrobatics?

2009-4-1_1-27-1-562.jpg

And finally, I did make an attempt to fly my new super pro 80 under a gas station but alas realised too late it wouldn't fit underneath so I got stuck, went for a burger at Mcdonalds instead.

2009-3-27_3-31-25-253.jpg

Cheers

Final hour!! This is a final call for all passengers wishing to travel on flight April screen shot competition to make there way to gate 32 where the controller is waiting for you thank you! :good: Couldn't resist that! good luck to all and I hope I win as I know what I want! :yess:

Thanks everyone for your entries.

Once again the standard is very high, loads of great action shots that were so difficult to judge.

But there can only be one winner and for April it is grth_bbtt

3 great entries from Gareth, the winning shot below really captures the esscence of the theme, well done Gareth :yess:

april09winner.jpg

Honourable mentions go to Mike H and Longbeard who were also in the final 5 and really to everyone who entered.

New competition to be posted tonight.

Cheers